Quilt

Quilt
My latest quilt

Monday, February 2, 2015

FINALLY - FLORIDA

It's taken me a while to get this posted, but I was fortunate to get to spend New Year's at the beach.  I've been wanting to get back there for quite a few years, but we just never made the time or took the effort to make it happen.  Fortunately, this year my brother invited us to come and visit them in Destin where they're spending the coldest winter months away from Ohio.  The weather wasn't the best I could hope for, but we did get to walk on the beach while we were there.


 
 The day was cloudy, but it was still a day at the beach!
Windy day at the beach!
Harborwalk

I'm looking forward to getting back there in just a couple of weeks and am hoping for some nice spring weather to enjoy walks on the beach. 


No comments:

Post a Comment