Quilt

Quilt
My latest quilt

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

EXERCISE

Why is it so hard to take the time to exercise? I have a really nice treadmill on the porch and the porch can be heated in the winter and air conditioned in the summer. It's not like we normally do that much after supper each night. I think it's because we always come upstairs after supper each night and become "couch potatoes." I had an easier time a few years back when handyman was working in Glasgow and no one was home when I got off from work. I would come home and change clothes and go straight to the park and walk. Tonight I did convince myself to walk a mile. I watched NCIS while walking. It wasn't that bad. So why do I have such a hard time? Well, I'm going to try again to start walking --- wish me luck (I'm going to need it).

No comments:

Post a Comment