Quilt

Quilt
My latest quilt

Friday, June 26, 2009

FAMILY


We had a wonderful visit with our daughter and her family this week. They arrived late Saturday night and stayed until Thursday morning. We went out to dinner on Sunday, but otherwise we mostly just stayed around the house. The girls seemed content to just be here and play with the toys and the dog. Gabby was so cute with her doggia and Tobia. We haven't been around her nearly as much as we were Kate at that age. It thrilled me when Gabby came running down the hall toward me yelling "Gam!" I didn't think she'd ever learn my name. PawPaw has been a standard for quite a while now. Kate is growing up. She spent quite a bit of timing playing by herself back in their bedroom. She no longer needs us there every minute. I was glad that Kristy is feeling better, most of her "morning sickness" is over. Justin got drafted to help handyman husband with a few things on the addition. It has been so hot here that we weren't outside much. The girls played outside a little bit -- watered my flowers and themselves. Hopefully we'll get to see them again before the new baby arrives in November. Maybe we can make a trip out in August. Just love my grandbabies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment