Quilt

Quilt
My latest quilt

Saturday, August 7, 2010

CABIN UPDATE


It's coming down to some finishing touches at the cabin. Handyman and I stayed there Friday night and are going back again tomorrow for a few days. I took a few inside pictures to show the finished interior. The above picture is taken as you walk in the front door.

The seating area is along the front wall and under the stairs, across from the dining table.

The new stair banister looks great. It's removable so that furniture can be moved from the upstairs.

The television is mounted on the wall over the kitchen table, but is also viewable from the seating area.

At some point I would still like to put up some window treatments, but at the moment, I still haven't made a decision on what would work best.
At this point, we are enjoying the fruits of handyman's labor.

No comments:

Post a Comment