Quilt

Quilt
My latest quilt

Saturday, October 29, 2011

SWEEP & MOP!

I don't normally like a product well enough to post about it, but I bought myself something last week that I really do like! I've never liked cleaning my hard surface floors. NEVER!! I've tried sponge mops and string mops, but I never felt like my floors were clean unless I had gotten down on my hands and knees and scrubbed the floors after using a broom to pick up all of the loose dirt. I think part of my problem was that I felt like I was always starting out with a dirty mop. While I was shopping at WalMart last week my eye was drawn to a different mop - the Rubbermaid Reveal. This mop has 3 washable pads, an attached bottle that holds an liquid cleaner that you care to use and has a sprayer on it to put the cleaner on the floor. I love it!! I can dry mop the floor first with a clean pad and then, if it's dirty, put on another clean pad (they're easily attached & removed with Velcro) and start wet mopping with a nice clean pad. Once done, remove the pads, put in the laundry and I still have an extra pad if I missed a spot!


And since it's so much easier to use, hopefully I'll clean my floors more often and they won't get so yucky!! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment