Quilt

Quilt
My latest quilt

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What a Difference A Day Makes

While I'm off on fall break I'm trying to get a few things done here at the house before we head off to the cabin later in the week.
I took a picture of my yorkie, Toby, yesterday and I noticed how badly he needed a haircut. He was even beginning to get some curls!

Sooooo, today I decided I'd better give him a haircut while I was off. He usually tries to run off while I'm working on him so this time a wrapped his leash around the foot of my chair and hooked him up so he couldn't get away.
See what a cutie he is when he's all trimmed up!! I still have a few stragglers I'll have to cut at some point, but he does look so much better. He also go a shower so he's much cleaner. Now he's ready for a road trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment