Quilt

Quilt
My latest quilt

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

W2's COMPLETED - MOVING ON TO ANOTHER ADVENTURE

I've been working at completing the W2's and all of the reconciliation paperwork at church for a while.  Last week I went ahead and handed out/mailed the W2's for all of the employees.  I let the Federal, State, and local forms sit in the file cabinet for a few days while I stewed over them hoping that if I had made any mistakes it would magically come to me.  There is nothing quite like completing forms for the government.  I always worry over my own tax returns that I file.  I can say that I always try to fill everything out completely and honestly.  Today I went to the post office and mailed all of the forms to the government agencies.  What a relief to get them finished for this year!   I should be able to cut down on the hours that I'm putting in as treasurer now that all of the year end paperwork is completed.

Tomorrow I go to the elementary school for training so that I can volunteer as a mentor.  Plans are for us to meet our "mentees" after the training.  I hope mine is there.  Evidently a lot of kids have been out sick lately.  I'm really looking forward to this adventure! 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoy your training and meeting with students.

    ReplyDelete