Quilt

Quilt
My latest quilt

Monday, September 14, 2009

FINISHING TOUCHES


While Handyman Husband is still trying to finish the final plumbing connections for the powder room I've been trying to finish up the accessorizing. I'm about finished. I found the perfect towels and trash can at Tuesday Morning last week. I had been agonizing over storage in the powder room. I was at WalMart on Saturday and saw a nice cabinet that would work just fine. It was only $42 and I decided that I had spent way too much time trying to find that "perfect" cabinet. It was a little hard to get a good picture of it because the room is so small. I also bought the towel bar and toilet paper holder while I was there. Who is really going to pay that much attention to them anyway? In keeping with my seashell theme, I have ordered a wreath to go over the towel bar that's over the toilet. I can't wait until it gets here and we'll be finished!!

1 comment: