Quilt

Quilt
My latest quilt

Friday, September 11, 2009

FIXTURES HAVE BEEN SET!!!





We're getting close. The fixtures were all bolted into place today. The water and sewer lines aren't connected yet, so we can't use it, but it won't be long now. I've been looking at either a shelf or cabinet to go over the toilet OR a floor cabinet to go across from the sink. We don't need much storage, just a place for clean towels and t.p. I've about worn my internet browser out looking online. I ordered a couple of prints that we'll have to frame. They'll go on the wall opposite the sink. I'm also looking at a wreath with sea grass and shells,. but it depends on the storage that we end up getting whether this will go or not. We are definately in the "home stretch" on this remodeling project!!

1 comment:

  1. Kate: I'm going to go potty in that bathroom when I come."

    ReplyDelete