Quilt

Quilt
My latest quilt

Monday, April 19, 2010

ON THE ROAD AGAIN

Today was my first day this year for club audits. We stayed at the cabin last night so I'd be a little closer to my first school and not have quite as far to travel today. It didn't take me too long to get to Kentucky Tech - Green County Area Technology Center. I got through their books and then headed to Lebanon, Ky. I stopped and had lunch at Wendy's before I went on to Marion County Area Technology Center where they're undergoing a huge renovation. They started working on it last summer and aren't scheduled to finish until November. They're all looking forward to more space (and new offices).After finishing there I traveled to Danville where I had reservations for the night at the Holiday Inn Express. They had cookies when I got here!! YUM.


I went out shopping at Penney's, Peebles, Lowe's and Cracker Barrel after I ate my supper there.

When I got back to the motel they had set out Sloppy Joes & Potato Salad. I passed on that, but did grab a cup of coffee.
The weather has been gorgeous, the traffic has been almost non-existent out on the highway, and the day has gone well. Tomorrow I have to hit 3 schools. It would be ridiculous not to get them all in one day since there is only about a 45 minute distance between the two farthest apart with another being in between about 30 minutes from one and 15 minutes from the other one.
I'm looking foward to finishing up and heading back to the cabin for the night. Then Wednesday morning it's back to the office!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm back at the cabin now and looking forward to dinner out my handyman!

    ReplyDelete