Quilt

Quilt
My latest quilt

Saturday, July 31, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN HEAVEN


Today would have been my mother's 82nd birthday. It's been 3 years since she passed away on July 1, 2007. Sometimes it seems like only yesterday, but then others, it seems like so much longer than that. Since that time Kristy has had two babies & Kate has grown from a one year old to a young girl getting ready to begin kindergarten. How unreal is that!!
I remember having so much fun with mother when I was growing up. We played cards, Scrabble, & worked jigsaw puzzles. She loved it when we were home from school, either in the summer or the winter for snow days or Christmas break. As an adult I knew how much she loved me and cared for my family. We were her world and she was never happier than when we were all with her.
Just wanted to say mother, I love you and still miss you!! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment