Quilt

Quilt
My latest quilt

Saturday, March 28, 2009

FACEBOOK


I've been listening to others talk about meeting up with people on Facebook for a while, but didn't ever intend to join up. However, after hearing my daughter talk about what she was seeing from cousins, friends, etc. I decided that I might as well 'bite the bullet', so to speak, and get on it. I must say that it can be addicting. I sent out several requests for friends yesterday and got some back. When I got in bed last night, I kept wondering if anyone else had gotten my request and had sent back for me to be their friend. When I got up this morning that was the first thing I thought about, but made myself wait until after breakfast to check my email. It's been nice to 'talk' to some of my old high school buds that I hadn't seen in quite a while. I'm sure that once I've hooked up with my friends I won't be spending so much time on Facebook. As interesting as some of the games, tests, etc. look, I think I'll steer clear of them because I can see where you could spend all day on it.

1 comment:

  1. Plus what will we have to talk about on Sundays if you can see my status? :)

    ReplyDelete