Quilt

Quilt
My latest quilt

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

CHRISTMAS IN AUGUST?



I was on the web the other day making my daily stop at WOOT.COM. They had a turntable with all the attachments and software to convert old vinyl LP's & 45's to digital files. We have several of those old albums lying around collecting dust. I thought it would make a good Christmas present for Handyman. I ordered it last Friday and it arrived today. I had it delivered at work so I could hide it until Christmas. I opened it up and read some of the information that was included. The warranty paperwork stated that it only had 90 days of warranty from the date of purchase. Oh no, come Christmas, if it didn't work I'd just be out my money because the warranty would no longer be valid. So I came home and gave Handyman his Christmas present in August. He's been playing with it tonight and has a Beatles album playing now. We can put the files on a CD or on our MP3 players. Hopefully it'll be a nice change of pace from what we've been listening to. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment