Quilt

Quilt
My latest quilt

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

FIXING UP




I spent Saturday working on our sunroom. Handyman had put whitish beige paneling up when he built the sunroom some 11 years ago. I was sitting out there a couple of weeks ago and decided that the paneling needed to be painted the same color as the siding that was on one wall. This was while Handyman was building the addition on the house, so I went outside and found a piece of the vinyl and told him that the next time he went to Porter Paints to get me some matching paint. There aren't a lot of walls to paint but they had to be painted Kilz before I could put the regular paint on it and I thought it was going to take 2 coats of regular, but as it turned out one coat was all it took. Handyman then put down the baseboard, which I've been waiting 11 years for!! It looks so much more finished now.

No comments:

Post a Comment