Quilt

Quilt
My latest quilt

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

FALL BIRTHDAYS



For some reason or other, our family has been blessed to have babies in the fall. I arrived eons ago on the 9th of November. Then our daughters were both fall babies. The first was born on October 11 and the second on November 1st. After they came along I no longer wanted a birthday cake for my special day since we had already had 2 cakes in the past month. My oldest daughter has continued this tradition of fall babies. Our first granddaughter arrived on September 26th and the second on October 18th. The third grandchild will be arriving shortly. With a due date of November 7th, he/she could arrive anytime. Add to that my brother's son who made his appearance on September 28th. So there you have it --- beginning with September 26th, then the 28th, October 11, & 18th, and November 1st & 9th. Make a guess when this next little one will arrive. I'm guessing somewhere around October 26th. I can't wait! No matter when the baby arrives, it will definately be another "fall baby" bringing our total to 7 birthdays between Sept. 26 & Nov. 9th (Maybe it's a good thing we don't live closer together and have that many cakes to eat!)

1 comment: