Quilt

Quilt
My latest quilt

Thursday, May 13, 2010

GLAD TO BE BACK HOME

It's been a long 4 weeks for me. I've traveled to all 25 of my schools, from far western Kentucky (Hickman), east to Monticello and north to Brandenburg. Overall the traveling was good this year. I only had a couple of short lived, light rain showers. No heavy thunder showers. The traffic moved along smoothly and I didn't encounter very many speeders. I did see several Kentucky State Troopers (some had people pulled over) and other various "peace" officers. So I can't really complain about the travel other than it was very tiring. I never lost my way. I guess I've been traveling to these schools for enough years now that I can find them fairly easily. This year I didn't run into any major constructions zones and the flooding didn't get in my way.
Tomorrow it's back to the office and catch up time ----hopefully it won't take too long since I've been reading emails from home.

1 comment: