Quilt

Quilt
My latest quilt

Monday, November 1, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY

Holly thru the years

I can hardly believe that it has been 30 years since our youngest daughter was born. She was early to walk (9 months) but not much with talking (and still isn't). She's the quiet one, the loner. She was always happier when everyone just left her alone. I'm not sure what she does to pass the time. She loves to read and watch movies. When she moved out to her first apartment, we thought she was gone, but like her sister, she kept coming home. It was always nice to have her back. Then she bought a house and returned no more. She likes her job at the police station, but because of her hours, we hardly ever see her. I go to work at 7 am, but she gets off work at 7:30am. I get off at 3:00 pm, but by that time, she's gone to bed. She gets up to get ready for work about the time that I'm going to bed. Her days off and mine don't coincide so there just isn't much time to get together. I miss having her around.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY!!
WE LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment