Quilt

Quilt
My latest quilt

Thursday, April 16, 2009

MY GARDEN


I went out this evening and spent some time weeding in my garden. It's great to see all of my perennials start blooming in the spring. My daffodils are done for the year, but my tulips are blooming. My bleeding heart has a few little hearts on it. But my favorites are the ones that came from my Grandmother Jackson's garden in Ohio. I have her creeping phlox, lily of the valley and dianthus. The creeping phlox is in its glory right now and the others won't be far behind.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Madam

    when i saw your this posting one tamil film came to my mind;
    " Unnal Mudiyum Thambhi" was the movie; in that one elderly person would speak to each tree and give apecial attention and would even hug some trees; in Hinduism it is believed that all plants have life
    thanks for sharing

    God Bless You with long life health and wealth so that plants will have friend to care for them...Kanyakumari

    ReplyDelete