Quilt

Quilt
My latest quilt

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

TRAVELING THE STATE


For my job I am required to audit student organization records in 26 of our Area Technology Centers. So far I have completed 7 schools. This week I've been on the road two days and still have tomorrow to go. By the time I finish visiting all my schools I will have traveled over 3,000 miles. It's nice to get out of the office occassionally and see the state. Kentucky is a beautiful state, but so far this year I've seen a lot of damage from the January ice storm. There are trees down all over the central part of Kentucky. There are a lot of crews working to clear the damaged trees. Tomorrow I head northeast to the counties of Marion and Green. I will eventually go north to the Ohio River and west to the Mississippi River. I will be traveling for 3 more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment