Quilt

Quilt
My latest quilt

Saturday, June 12, 2010

GETTING THE HOUSE READY

I started this Saturday with my regular chores --1st was the laundry. I usually start it as soon as we finish breakfast. This morning while I was starting the laundry I happened to look around my laundry room/pantry and decided it was time to give it a good dusting and reorganizing. Once that was done I moved on to the bedroom that Kate & Gabby will share. It wasn't bad, but I wanted to move the keyboard out of the room so we'd have room to bring the chest of drawers out of closet to make it easier for them to use. Handyman came in and did the heavy lifting for me. Then I started going through the toys and sorting them out and purging some broken things. I also cleaned out some of our things that were in their closet and pitched them onto our bed to be sorted out later.

Toby is anxiously awaiting their arrival.


Chest of drawers along with Kristy's doll bed that her granddaddy made.


The Murphy Bed that Paw Paw made for the kids.


Some new clothes are already hanging in their closet.

You can't even see our bed here because of coats, jackets, etc. that I pulled out of the other closets.


Guess I'd better get back to it --- time is flying by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment