Quilt

Quilt
My latest quilt

Saturday, June 5, 2010

A WALK DOWN THE LANE

When we first started staying here at the cabin we didn't have anywhere for Toby to get out by himself, so we kept doing what we had done when we went camping ---walks - every morning after breakfast and every evening after supper (sometimes at noon, depending on how hot it was). It's always enjoyable to get out and enjoy the cool of the morning, listen to the birds singing and just get a little exercise. I had been noticing lately all of the different wild flowers that had started blooming, so today I took my camera out and got some pictures. They aren't the greatest pictures, but hopefully you'll still see the beauty of the flowers. We've got mini-daisies, thistles, morning glories, Queen Anne's Lace (which always reminds me of our #1 daughters wedding bouquet), blue cornflowers and some that I'm just not sure what they are.



No comments:

Post a Comment