Quilt

Quilt
My latest quilt

Sunday, July 21, 2019

Charlie - Day 3 - First Sunday

Today was the first day that we left Charlie home alone.  He had a visitor while we were gone to church.  Holly said he sure did cry a lot!  He’s been rather whiny since we brought him home, but after we got home he did much better.  I guess he was glad to see that we’d return after leaving him.
We’ve also had some issues of him not using his pee pad, but I realized that I had given him too much   freedom in the kitchen so I’ve taken away some of his space and he’s doing much better.
He’s doing so much better with the whining and crying when we put him in his pen.  I’m glad since tomorrow I have to go to work.  I’m not looking forward to leaving him, but I must.
I gave him a little bath today to try to help with his dander  that it seems I’m allergic to.  So far, so good today.  Hopefully I’ll be able to manage it with keeping him bathed and allergy medication.
I’ve been playing him a video that the breeder made of his litter.  It’s funny, he’ll nose my phone and then I’ll play it for him.  It’s fun to watch him watch it.  Sometimes he puts his nose on my phone when it’s playing.  He seems to like watching it.  I also play the one of Jacks barking for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment