Quilt

Quilt
My latest quilt

Saturday, May 16, 2009

BUSY SATURDAY


It seems like we always have so much to do on Saturday, that we're worn out by late afternoon. Today, I've been to WalMart, came home and worked on laundry, then went to Fern Runners and bought my Wave Petunias, a Foxglove and a fern, came home and potted or planted all of them, finished up the laundry, pulled weeds out in my flower gardens and fixed lasagna for supper. Handyman husband worked some more on our addition. Here is a picture that shows what our new door will look like except that the right hand door will be the one that opens. Note-Handyman husband read this entry and noticed the pool outside of this door and commented on how mine would NOT have the pool outside of my door. Awww...I'd love to have a nice pool outside my door!!

1 comment: