Quilt

Quilt
My latest quilt

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

PROGRESS






The walls started going up today!!! Yeah!!!
Handyman husband had to tear out some of the shed roof over the breakfast area before he could start building walls. He got that done this morning and when I got home I got to help him "raise" the wall. I am sooo looking forward to having the extra space. The one thing I haven't been able to come up with a solution on is the kitchen window. The space where the window is will be there but what do I put over it so you can't see in the pantry/laundry room? I've thought about stained glass, but I'm afraid the cost may make that impossible. They now have some plastic that will just lay on the glass. Static keeps it in place. That may be an option. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Kate says, "The house is a mess!" I don't think she's a fan of construction. :) I'm glad he's making progress.

    How big is the window?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the kitchen window - about the same size as the one over your sink.

    ReplyDelete