Quilt

Quilt
My latest quilt

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

SLOWLY BUT SURELY


Today didn't show much progress on the addition. I'm not saying Handyman Husband didn't work hard, it's just more tedious work than working with 2 X 4's or 4' X 8' sheets of plywood. The electrical and plumbing have to be roughed in before the next inspection. He got most of the electrical in today, but hasn't started on the plumbing yet. At least it was a little easier day today than yesterday. Not quite so physical.
I've been looking at a new table to go in the breakfast nook when everything is completed. I found what I want but it's a little on the pricy side. It's an Amish expandable table that goes from seating 2 to 10. It would be fantastic to have it for the grandchildren. I'd like to have a table big enough to seat the whole family so we wouldn't have to worry so much about spills since it'll be on tile, not carpet like there is in the dining room. I also like it because when it's just Handyman and me, we wouldn't have to deal with such a large table.

1 comment: