Quilt

Quilt
My latest quilt

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

BEAUTIFUL SPRING DAY

Today has been just gorgeous. Of course, I was inside at work for 8 hours, but I came home and started pulling weeds around our shrubbery out front. It's looking a lot better. Yesterday I pulled weeds out of my flower beds out back and Handyman mowed the grass. The yard is beginning to look better. It's been neglected for the winter months. Handyman also stopped this afternoon and mowed #2 daughter's yard.
I got lazy and ordered pizza for supper tonight. I just didn't feel like cooking.
I can't wait to get to the cabin tomorrow afternoon. We're supposed to have good weather for several days to come! We need to start thinking about where we want to transplant some flowers at the cabin. This is the best time of year to do that. I have several different varieties that I want to take over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment