Quilt

Quilt
My latest quilt

Sunday, March 7, 2010

CABIN TOUR

This is the door off the side deck
This door is currently the front door. It will be taken out and
a window inserted in its place. This will be our seating area.
The stairs going up to the bedroom
Kitchen appliances - Range will go under microwave
Kitchen cabinets will go here. Bathroom door opening Back to the door

Handyman & I went to the cabin for my weekly visit. I took some pictures with my camera (as opposed to handyman's cell phone which doesn't take as clear a picture). He's coming right along with things. Then we stopped at Lowes in Glasgow and put in our order for the bedroom carpet. Before we got home, the installer had called to schedule a time to come and measure the room to make sure we get enough carpet. He's meeting handyman tomorrow afternoon at the cabin. We didn't realize until we were giving the associate all of our information that they guarantee installation within 72 hours of your consultation. Whoops --- we aren't quite ready yet!!! I don't guess there will be a problem delaying the installation a few days. I've tried to do a "see everything" on the first floor with my pictures so you can piece them together to get the whole picture. Handyman is doing such a great job on the renovation. We're going to have a great vacation home when he's finished!!

2 comments: