Quilt

Quilt
My latest quilt

Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

My sister-in-law, Joan, passed this along after she received it on her Facebook. It's taken me a while to come up with them, but here are my 25 Random Things.

1. I’m hate escalators – give me an elevator any day.
2. The first time I flew, it was in a 4 seater plane (from BG to Murfreesboro and return).
3. I didn’t cross the Mississippi River until I was over 50.
4. I like to pull weeds from my flower garden.
5. I love to go camping at the lake.
6. I attempt to have a place for everything and have everything in it’s place.
7. My maternal grandmother taught me how to crochet.
8. My paternal grandmother taught me how to knit.
9. I won’t get into an unmade bed. (So it might as well be made in the morning so it looks good all day.)
10. I have over 100 white and/or gold angels on my Christmas tree.
11. I plan on retiring on or before August 31, 2014.
12. I can work those little golf tee puzzles at Cracker Barrel and only have 1 golf tee remaining.
13. I love to sing – in the choir, caroling, to the radio.
14. I’m addicted to The Pioneer Woman.Com website.
15. The only book I will reread is The Bible.
16. I like to read mushy romance novels.
17. I play Hand Bells.
18. I took ballet lessons from a French Ballerina.
19. I’ve never left the U.S.A.
20. I tried to water ski once, but never could get up.
21. I complete our income tax forms each year.
22. I’m afraid of high places.
23. My favorite donut is cream filled with chocolate icing.
24. I like to work Sudoku puzzles.
25. The only reality show that I watch is Dancing With The Stars (but only when they dance, not the results show)

No comments:

Post a Comment