Quilt

Quilt
My latest quilt

Saturday, January 3, 2009

A New Year Begins

I've been enjoying reading my daughter's blog over the past year and have decided to try one for myself. As the new year begins, I've resolved - once again - to try to lose weight. Seven years ago I started working on a present to myself for my 50th birthday - to lose 50 pounds before the date arrived. I reached my goal several weeks ahead of schedule. Since that time, those pounds have gradually reappeared and now it's time to do it all over again. Last time I spent a lot of time at the park walking after work. I tried for 2-4 miles a day. This time I have a treadmill and I'm going to try to work up to walking an hour a day. I also lifted weights which I'm going to start on next week. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment